Friday, January 22, 2010

This is where we call Home...

It is amazing how our life has changed in this past year, and even more in these last few weeks. Mike and I have gone from a high level of uncertainty, to a place where life makes so much more sense than it ever has. Hinesight is definitely 20/20 and everything just fits when and where God has intended. As someone used to say to me, "Life is never promised to be a rose garden", but here lately, I feel as though I am seeing it through rose colored glasses. Good thing, maybe, or maybe not. Either way, I am content and looking forward to what God has promised for me and my three loves.

About four weeks ago, we were bombarded with several bouts of bad news all in a matter of three hours. If was very difficult to say the least, but these "bouts" led us to an even greater love for one another and our boys, a beautiful new home that feels more like ours than when we owned our own, and a love for God deeper than ever imagined. I sense God's promises coming true, even if just a small bit at a time. I have not figured out what is in store for us, and we still have our list of struggles, but all I am doing is looking up and how glorious that is!

So, with that said, here is a sneak peek into our new home. Please forgive the mess! Unpacking is still underway.







No comments: